So I saw these sunglasses at Old Navy and couldn't resist. They were only like $3 and I think my little man looks like a stud in them. He actually does surprisingly well with keeping them on!
Chad and I were high school sweet hearts. We got married shortly after high school and have been having a blast ever since. I love being married to such an amazing guy. We have three sons named Vance, Keller, and Sutton. They are our little heartbreakers. Time seems to fly by with them, so I try to appreciate every moment. We have done so many things together already, but I can't wait to see what is in store for our family. This blog is to help remember our adventures while we are #raisingfellas.
3 comments:
Those are the cutest things I have ever seen!!!
He's adorable! I love the glasses.
I expect nothing less from Chad's kid. Pimpin! I guess you can take some credit too Alli!
Post a Comment