So the other day Amy called and wanted to go the RC Willey clearance center. I have never been there, but I have always wanted to go so I picked up my mom and drove across the world to Amy's house.
We should have known better than to try and take 4 boys to a store like this! We sat Vance and Colton in the double stroller. Vance brought his blanket with him (a habit I am gearing myself up to break) and Colton could hardly stand it. The battle was on!

At first it was a draw. Both boys got a pretty good grip and you can see the determination in their little faces. But then...

Colton manages to get the entire blanket away from Vance, but not before Vance got in a little slap to the face!
It wasn't long before...

Vance tasted success. I think it's hilarious how he stuck his thumb in his mouth and just glared at Colton - daring him to try and take it! Brayden is coaching Colton on the side.
Eventually they decided they could share after all!

I love watching these two little guys play/fight whatever you want to call it with each other!
4 comments:
It really is funny to watch them! I am going to have to put this on my blog - I will probably steal everything from you!
That is hilarious you got it all on camera! haha I still have a hard time sharing things.
That is really too funny! I LOVE the picture with Brayden whispering to Colton! too funny!
oh my gosh. that is just the funniest thing ive ever seen! i love how they both look like they're pooping in the first picture. hahahaha
Post a Comment